Shockwave therapy — which is also known as extracorporeal shockwave therapy — is an easy, quick, effective, and non-invasive treatment used to jump-start the body’s ability to regenerate new tissue and expedite the body’s natural healing process in overcoming many musculoskeletal injuries and soft tissue conditions.
Shockwave therapy functions to:
- Increase circulation around injured soft tissue structures
- Break down scar tissue, fascial adhesions and calcified deposits
- Stimulate cells that generate new bone tissue and connective tissue
- Release growth factors in the injured tissue
- Reduce pain by directly overstimulating nerve endings at the affected area
The staff was very friendly and professional. Most importantly, all of the different therapy and adjustment procedures are second to none! Enjoyed every second I was here. Will schedule many more!Juan H.
Schedule your next spinal adjustment with the exceptional care of Carpe Diem Chiropractic.
Shockwave uses high focused sound wave energy to break down old scar tissues, injury adhesions, and calcified or fibrous tissues on a micro level in any musculoskeletal area of the body. Such musculoskeletal conditions limit your functional range of motion, contribute to degeneration, impede normal healing, and cause pain.
Tearing and breaking them down stimulates your body’s repair and healing mechanisms to immediately begin rebuilding the affected joints or tissues by attracting your body's own stem cells, growth factors, new fibrin, and cellular matrix.
Most people feel a great improvement immediately after the first treatment with decreased pain and improved function! However, it takes about 21 days to get the full effect following each Shockwave treatment you receive as the body needs time to repair itself.
Common treatable conditions:
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Tendon pain, disorders, and injuries – Tennis elbow, Golfers elbow, bicipital tendonitis, Achilles tendonitis, heel spur, and others
- Frozen shoulder
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Shin splints
- Neuropathies – Sciatica
- Myofascial trigger points
- Muscle spasms and tightness
- And many more!
Why choose Shockwave therapy?
- 91+% Success Rate
- Faster, Easier Healing. No downtime
- Short in-office treatments. Long-term results
- Effective and affordable. High patient satisfaction
- Non-Invasive. No anesthesia, no side effects, no risk of infection or scarring.
Shockwave Therapy Side Effects?
Aside from some discomfort at the treatment site, side effects of Shockwave therapy are generally uncommon. Slight bruising, redness, swelling, or numbness is common and expected in the spot where you were treated.
We Find the Root of The Problem and Create a Customized Care Plan
We Spend Time with Our Patients - All Appointments Are 1 Hour
We Are Passionate About Helping People & Natural Healing
Dr. Barak Meraz Is a Board-Certified Chiropractor
Board-Certified ChiropractorView Profile