Personalized & Patient-Focused Care
Carpe Diem Chiropractic is an experienced and local practice that offers a wide range of quality treatments designed to help you feel your best, naturally. We help our patients from our two convenient locations and treat an array of conditions, so whether you are experiencing pain after a car accident, suffering from a sports-related injury, or simply hoping to increase your mobility, Dr. Meraz and the entire Carpe Diem team are here to help and heal.
Our treatments include:
- Class 4 Hot Laser Therapy: Designed to minimize inflammation and speed up cellular repair, our hot laser therapy treatments only take a few minutes to implement but can produce incredible results.
- Decompression Therapy: Nonsurgical decompression therapy is a way of gently and effectively stretching your spine to increase mobility and relieve pain.
- Cox Flexion Distraction Technique: Using the proprietary Cox® Table, we adjust and manipulate to help reduce spinal pain in patients.
- Chiropractic Adjustments: Our board-certified and experienced chiropractor implements personalized adjustment treatments, which offer a variety of benefits, including pain and muscle tension relief.
- Graston Method: To break up scar tissue and relieve back pain, our team implements the specialized tools and message techniques created by the Graston Method.
- Dry Needling: We supplement our chiropractic techniques with expert dry needling, which targets myofascial trigger points and tender areas to reduce the severity and frequency of body pains.
- Active Release Technique (ART): Instead of living with pain or restricted movement, our skilled professionals offer ART treatments. This noninvasive therapy is designed to restore the resilience and function of soft tissue.
- Cupping: By pairing gentle heat with suction, cupping can help relax muscle tension and improve circulation.
- Stretch Therapy: Limited mobility can cause discomfort and stop you from performing at your best. That is why we offer comprehensive and patient-focused stretch therapy, designed to ease pain and restore your range of motion.
At Carpe Diem Chiropractic, we believe that genuine care is at the heart of quality treatment, and we will go above and beyond to ensure your health, comfort, and wellbeing are at the forefront of everything we do. No matter what type of treatment you are looking for, you can count on us to be by your side with honest advice and expert solutions.
The staff was very friendly and professional. Most importantly, all of the different therapy and adjustment procedures are second to none! Enjoyed every second I was here. Will schedule many more!Juan H.
We Find the Root of The Problem and Create a Customized Care Plan
We Spend Time with Our Patients - All Appointments Are 1 Hour
We Are Passionate About Helping People & Natural Healing
Dr. Barak Meraz Is a Board-Certified Chiropractor
Board-Certified ChiropractorView Profile